Believe All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe All

Myths, music, Roleplay, and Talk

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for Believe-All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Another Dead Angel
Admin
Another Dead Angel

Rules for Believe-All Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Believe-All   Rules for Believe-All I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 pm

These are the rules- Please follow, and obey, or else you will be either banned from this site, or you will be deleted.

1. No fighting!

2. Noone under the age of 11, or over the age of 23.

3. Anyone who believes in mythilogical creature (i.e. vamps, werewolves, etc.)

4. Everyone is to have a picture for an Avatar.

5. You can only change your name 3 times a month, due to complications of trying to always figure out who somone is.

6. Cussin- Sure. Keep it limited. Nothing OTHER then Hell, and Damn. Considering hell is a place, and a dam, well, you get it.

7. When you are rp'ing- for those people who will come here for that, and only that, keep it PG-13 please.

~ Eventually, more rules will be added, but over a certain period of time. I will have administrators, for when I cannot be on, and if something is going on, they WILL do something about it.

~ This isnt an actual rule, but as a side note- Guys can join. Again, noone over the age of 23, or under the age of 11. No asking ASL. (Age, Sex, Location.) You WILL be banned for a week.

~Another Dead Angel~
(Or, the Admin)
Back to top Go down
http://believe-all.friendhood.net

Rules for Believe-All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe All :: Rules :: Blogs-
Jump to: